Propergations - A Propagating Endeavour - by DAN ENE
Notes: these are the thoughts, poems, and indeed prayers of "Den Ene", the nom de plume of a great but unrecognized hero who gave me sanctuary in the wilds of the Washington, DC suburbs in the mid 1980's.
First his permission to propagate his words:
The whole or any part of this book can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechnical, including photocopying, recording or in any information storage and retrieval system whitout permission in writing from the author as what little that had been copyrighted has since been distributed without copyright notice as in the case with this compilation; furthermore, those making use of this book to publish or formulate plaques or scrolls or other art forms are to omit thhe copyright notice except that its presence applies to their own copyright coverage and that which is excluded as noted.
Earlier editions copyrighted (c) 1958 and 1960 and now nullified were printed in the USA by Dan ENE, a pen name used by Daniel J. DeBenedictis, Greenbelt MD 20770.
Poems created by Daniel J. DeBenedictis of Greenbelt, MD at various times between 1958 and 1986.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I use to live with Dan during the middle 80's while I attended UM, actually until around 1989. I lost touch with him about 10 or so years ago. He was a kind, gentle, and intelligent man who like to help people and write his poems, which I still have.
Post a Comment